IN PADEL, THE SMASH RULES!
SmashMaster is the Padel training tool that effectively teaches you to smash. It simply helps you find the right technique and flow in the smash movement.
What does SmashMaster do for players?
- It simply teaches your body how to move efficiently and powerfully by using great, relaxed technique.
- Allows players to FEEL how to generate power by using the "backpack technique" (bringing your racket behind your head and back, then upwardly releasing your racket in one motion).
- Teaches how to determine and adjust for the optimal height for the best possible smash.
- Learn to hit the ball out of the cage which is a difficult shot for many players.
- Provides an effective warmup before a match and sets up timing for a fast start.
- Provides stretching and strengthening which is essential to maintain a healthy body
SmashMaster 2-Ball is for adult players at beginner & intermediate level and juniors.
- Length: 27 inches (68.6 cm) Weight: 15 oz. (approx. 425 grams)
- Grip: 3/8, designed both right-handed and left-handed players
- A convenient grip marker identifies where the grip location is continental/hammer grip. This grip is essential for an effective smash.
Read more about SmashMaster and watch videos that show and describe what SmashMaster teaches, how to train with it, which model, etc. here.
*Children must be supervised when using SmashMaster.
*SmashMaster is a training tool and not a toy. It is to be handled according to safety instructions and guidelines.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.